Share location, ETA, messages and photos, privately with individuals and groups.
It's easy, simple and keeps everyone informed of your arrival.
Reviews are in:
"Answers the Age-Old Question, “When Will You Get Here?” - MacLife
"What’s great about the app is that it has the ability to automatically notify your friends, family and colleagues when you depart, are a few minutes out and just about to get to your meet up." - AppCraver
"This is an app that’s dead-easy to use. It’s just what you’d want from a well designed app." AppBite
"A useful communication app" - BlogCritics
En Route! - Eliminates Wait Anxiety
Waiting Sucks and How En Route! Makes the World a Happier Place
When you use En Route! with a friend or a client they don't feel "made to wait." Knowing your ETA they can do something else in the remaining time and can be productive with another task.
There is some interesting research from 1985 called, "The Psychology of Waiting," by David Maisters. Essentially, people hate being made to wait. A number of factors can conspire to make a wait worse.
This statement from FedEx says it all, “Waiting is frustrating, demoralizing, agonizing, aggravating, annoying, time consuming and incredibly expensive.”
Here are the key findings from Maister's research:
- Unoccupied time feels longer than occupied time
- Pre-process waits feel longer than in-process waits
- Anxiety makes waits seem longer
- Uncertain wait times feel longer than known, finite waits
- Unexplained waits feel longer than explained waits
- Unfair waits feel longer than equitable waits
- The more valuable the service the longer the user will wait
- Solo waits feel longer than group waits
Use En Route! and ask others to use it and the world will be a happier place.
You can download En Route! from the App Store here: